This project was awarded via a tendering process via the CSR register and with the strong working relationship PSC hold with the client. The works were completed during the schools teaching term. This required installation and maintenance of internal hoardings and perimeter fencing ensuring the safety of the students and teachers and preventing dust being carried through the school.
The works involved complete and internal demolition and internal fitout of the existing Home Economics Teaching space, Dining room and Conference Room. The space included detailed Joinery with Stainless Steel benchtops, installation of appliances, Accessible height adjustable working bench. The 350m2 building space received all new Mechanical systems, electrical upgrades and Plumbing to ESV standards.
Innovations & issues
- Completed works within a live environment with minimal disruption to the client and the buildings staff.
- 60% of Trades and materials were sourced from local suppliers
- Minimal defects and all round client satisfaction.
- Taking a proactive approach with identifying any hazardous materials (acm)
- Cost efficient solutions to scope variations due to latent conditions such as old plumbing infrastructure