This project was awarded via the CSR Prequalification process and as PSC has been a long-term Building contractor for the institute. With multiple long lead time items that were required to be scheduled and ordered upon being awarded the project, PSC were able to meet the clients deadline.
- Demolition of existing walls and doors and removal of existing Asbestos flooring under Class B conditions.
- Design, Detailed, manufacture and installation of the acoustic feature ceiling blades and 3D Wall paneling.
- Upgrade and refurbishment of the Bar area, including lighting, New tiled splash backs and stone surfaces.
- Alterations to Joinery, floor finishes, painting of areas, new architectural designed bespoke entry doors
- Total upgrade of electrical and installation of a new AV system which will allow the integration and video projector for functions and teaching classes including PA system.
- PSC provided advice and assistance with the upgrade of the existing infrastructure such as Mechanical and ventilation and re-design of the existing Fire services to comply with the current BCA.