This project was awarded via a tendering process via the CSR register and with the strong working relationship PSC hold with the client. The works were completed during the School holiday period and the new space was made ready prior to the first semester.
PSC were required to complete some portions of the project as shift work to maintain the projects program.
- Demolition of existing Asbestos containing wall linings under Class B conditions.
- Relining of existing walls with FR plaster and installation of wall vinyl to the entire kitchen area to comply to BCA group ratings
- Supply and install new Gas lines, isolation valves and commissioning of new equipment in accordance with ESV guidelines and inspections
- Supply and installation of all new Stainless steel taps, reconfigure and replacement of sinks and benches.
- Total upgrade of electrical including new switchboards and incoming mains to facilitate new cooking equipment and ensure compliance.