Pirotta services commercial
Pirotta Services Commercial have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our established and growing commercial fit-out and construction company.
Pirotta Services Commercial specialises in office fitouts, refurbishment and construction for government, universities and tertiaries, Schools and private sectors. We are seeking experienced Project Managers to manage the overall of our awarded fitout and construction projects throughout Melbourne. Our projects to be managed under this role will range from $300k up to $3m. This is a fulltime position. You will be part of a team environment with a great company culture.
Why Join Us?
- Excellent opportunities for professional career growth within the company
- Interesting project and a varied range of established clientele
- Great company culture in an inspired, friendly and supportive team
- An engaging variety of project types
- Long term employment with an established reputable company
- Work Car, phone laptop and office space/workstation provided.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Once a project handover is completed from the estimating team you will be Managing the project of the building/ fit out works setout on the project documents.
- You will be managing a small team of site managers on each project, a CA will be assisting on larger projects.
- Ensuring projects are delivered with a High level of quality with attention to detail and finishes and within OHS standards.
- Ensuring the project is completed on time and on budget with management of RFI’s variations and claims.
Required Qualifications and/or experience
- Experience in Project management of commercial fitout and interior projects and or Construction projects
- Tertiary or University qualification in construction management/building (preferred but not essential)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a fitout/construction management role
- Ability to read and understand drawings/plans and specifications
- Some knowledge of the NCC (BCA) and relevant Australian Standards
- Knowledge in OHS Standards and best practices
- Previous trade skills are a preference but all applicants considered
How to Apply
To seize this great opportunity and take your next career step with us, click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV today.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com