Pirotta services commercial
Pirotta Services Commercial have an exciting opportunity for a Carpenter to join our established and growing commercial fit-out and construction company.
Pirotta Services Commercial specialises in office fitouts, refurbishment and construction for government, universities and tertiaries, Schools and private sectors. We are seeking experienced carpenters to perform the day to day operations and detailed fitout and construction works for our awarded projects throughout Melbourne. Our projects range from (Small works) <$50k to Project Site works up to $3m. This can be a project specific, short term or full time position.
Why Join Us?
- Potential to move into a site manager/foreperson role for the right candidate
- Interesting project and a varied range of established clientele
- Long term employment with an established reputable company
- An engaging variety of projects – so no two days are the same
- Other Benefits include incolink, co-invest contributions.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Completion of the building/ fit out works setout
- Reading and interpreting the drawings and ensuring setouts are correct
- Working together with our Carpenters to deliver high quality projects and adhere to OHS requirements.
- Assist with the Take offs and ordering of building materials for the projects, when required
Required Qualifications & experience
- Completion of apprenticeship in carpentry or joinery (Cert III)
- Experience in a fitout/construction as a carpenter
- Ability to read and understand drawings/plans and specifications
How to Apply
To seize this great opportunity and take your next career step with us, click the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV today.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org